Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cheapest(and I mean cheapest) ceramic hair straightener?

My hair is not thin nor thick so it doesnt take but 1 swipe of the straightener to do it...so its not like its gonna damage my hair


and where can I get it (walmart,cvs,rite aid,kmart are all near by..)Cheapest(and I mean cheapest) ceramic hair straightener?
A 20$ dollar one at target or walmart


or a used one on ebayCheapest(and I mean cheapest) ceramic hair straightener?
Trust me DON';T buy a cheap one! Ask any hair stylist or ANYONE with experience who has tried both. You CAN';T find a cheap one (or a drugstore one from one of the places you mentioned) that actually works. They don't get hot enough!!! It will be a complete waste of money! You should save for a brand name one from a salon! (They actually work!) Plus, they last longer and are healthier for your hair!





I can't express how IMPORTANT that is! Cheap ones DON';T WORK!!!
well at walmart they have them. its by conair and it is $13. i have thick hair and it worked fine for me. :)
wal-mart the con-air one is only $13 or $14. i personally don't need a straightner but several of my friends have this one and they love it.
walmart
Please don't buy a cheap straightener, I did and it fried my hair, you WILL ruin your hair.
wally world has all your solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment