Friday, February 10, 2012

Tips to straighten my hair by only using ceramic hair straightener so that it stays for long time?

straighten it in sections, but don't put hair spray it might make it look frizzy.Tips to straighten my hair by only using ceramic hair straightener so that it stays for long time?
Small sections at a time....and lots of patience. If you could add a shine spray (fine oil mist) to your first and comb thru, that would help very much. I have dry, coarse, brittle hair,... but after I straighten it, you'd never know. The shine spray I use is called got2b dazzling shine spray. Good Luck!Tips to straighten my hair by only using ceramic hair straightener so that it stays for long time?
I just straiten my hair then hairspray it. It works all day for me, but your hair might be different?

Hope this helps!
How to Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron + video demo

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-t/a>
Mousse is great. I use a protectant spray. Wet to straight ahir straighteners work well!
I don't know how long your hair is, but I straighten my hair with a GHD Stylist and do it in layers. I use a protectant and comb it through then pull up most of my hair and leave a layer, straighten it, then do another layer until i finish at the top ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment