Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best 1'; ceramic hair straightener that is under $30?

i was going to pay over $100 for a chi 1'; then went to

ebay %26amp; searched chi- came to a site that has all chi features %26amp; w/shipping paid about $25. sorry can't remember site- try ebay %26amp; search chi, the ad will say ';works like chi';.



HI- just looked @ the ebay store, it's clld ';beautysupplyrus'; %26amp; the iron is ';pro chloche tourmaline';, i also use chi pre-iron solution (%26amp; some other pre-iron products). if you take your time w/ 1'; areas, works great. good luckWhat is the best 1'; ceramic hair straightener that is under $30?
honestly, you aren't going to find anything decent for under 30. I have a paul brown iron and when I bought it, it was nearly $300.00.What is the best 1'; ceramic hair straightener that is under $30?
you get what you pay for. Chances are really great that you are going to tare your hair up. I would save and invest in a Chi. They are around $100, but they are wonderful.
I'm not sure if it is under $30, but I like the Remington Wet to Straight. It works really well.
try these sites:



http://search.ulta.com/cosmetics/Ceramic/a>



http://www.sortprice.com/search-FTMC-29-/a>



http://www.nextag.com/All--PRICE-Under-3/a>



http://www.folica.com/Unil_Flat__325_1.h/a>





although with a limit of $30 your choice is gonna be very limited - straighters are expensive!
i use the conair ceramic one...it works great on my hair and my hair is natural
I like the Revlon ones, they're inexpensive. Try looking at CVS. That's where I found a lot!
At the mall I bought a Corioless ceramic straighter for about $100 bucks. I love it, it works great. I recommended it to my friend and she bought it on Ebay brand new for $40 bucks. Its the same and works great. At the mall they try to sell you the pink or purple model for about $30 buck more, and on ebay the pink and purple model is also a little more expensive, that a rip off, the only difference is the color.I bought the regular black one, so did my friend. Good luck!
Remington wet 2 straight. Its good for all hair types and actually works. You can use it with wet or dry hair it does drying and straightening at once. I bought mine at wal-mart for under 30 dollars when it first came out. Its just about 30 dollars now I think.
vidal sasoon i got mine for like $20 and it does a good job .... you can get it at target
I know of no one who has ceramic hair.
I have never seen an authentic ceramic iron THAT CHEAP... !!!



Let me know when you find it...!!!!
I personally use a 1'; REMINGTON Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Straightener. They range is price from $28 - $32 and can be purchased at Wal-Mart, other stores or online. You can use to dry and straighten your hair at once because of it's steam vents, or place it on a lower heat setting to use on dry hair.
They are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment