Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am look for the best ceramic hair iron around.?

Currently I have the Maxiglide and i love it, but i've had it for quite some time and i need a new one. I also have the X-CHI flat iron in pink, but i am not really liking it. It doesn't seem to straighten my hair as well as i would like. I have meduim wavy hair and i'm looking for a ceramic iron that would do wonders on my hair. Also do u have any tips on how to make your hair look shiny and soft??I am look for the best ceramic hair iron around.?
SOLIA on www.folica.com



I have thick wavy poofy hair and this flat iron is the first to work great.

It is pure ceramic and has ionic technology.

I use the shine spray and silk infusion from the CHI product line to make my hair shiny and soft.

You can also use FX Silk Drops sold like at walgreens.



Check out the website it can help you some more.

Top flat irons list.









http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>I am look for the best ceramic hair iron around.?
get a Sedu, it's one of the best flat irons out there and it works great on all types of hair.
OMG I love my CHI..Conair sucks and so does Vidal Sasson straightener and this other straigtener crap my sister has. Trust me stick with the CHI.....
i love my iron, i use it everyday, i did have a vidal sassoon, but it was metal and it messed my hair up, so i went to sallys hair salon and i bought the ceramic series by helen of troy, and it works great. It has the tempture gadge thing where you can set it, gets hot really fast so u dont have to wait, and you have a choice if you want a wide one or smaller. And for the shiny part, i always put leave in conditiner when i get out of the shower and right before i straighten my hair i always put some herbal essencen flat iron spray, theirs all kinds of products you can get like that, and also every weekend i mix mayo,and egg whites and put it in my hair for 15 min. and wash it out, i know this sounds really weird but it helps alot because it give you all the nutrition you need in your hair and you have to have that for your hair to be shinny and soft. i hope this helps good luck
Use GHD straightners this will make ur hair look shiny n soft n straightne it properly. I find Pantenne shampoo n conditioner the best.
Chi is a pretty good brand of flat irons



I find that the flat iron DOES make my hair shiny and soft. Hopefully if you find one that works the way you want it will make you hair shiny too!!
try conair
mines an angelique

so asian, the instructions turned into english make no sense lol



but works perfectly and was under $100
CHI - Ceramic Hairstyling Iron is the #1 selling Iron in the

Professional Beauty Industry today. This iron will curl, bend,

flip, spiral and even straighten hair.



Chi 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

From Chi

Price: $91.99

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>



--------------------------------



CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair

Straightener From CHI



Features: - Variable Temperature up to 356 Degree F

- On/Off switch on the Inside to Prevent Accidental

Turn Off - Swivel Cord to Keep from Tangling while Using

Price: $110 to 135

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment