Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ceramic Hair Straighteners?

do you know of a ceramic hair straightener with long-lasting results and works very well? which hair straighener do you use?Ceramic Hair Straighteners?
Babyliss, Silver Bullets and GHDs are all really great, effective brands.Ceramic Hair Straighteners?
Yes the ceramic straighteners work great! For longer hair make sure you get the one with the wider ceramic plates. I have long naturally curly hair down to my mid-low back. It takes me about an hour to straighten my hair (as long as I wash %26amp; air dry it the night before). But it lasts a good 3 days for me but that's also as long as I can stand withoutI washing my hair. I'm sure it actually lasts longer...
I myself use GHD's there excellent and can be used not only to straighten hair but also to give it a curl too. Expensive but effective xx
Remington?
I use a Revlon Ceramic iron - Affordable and does its job great - I always use a shine spray along with it too. I have thick curly hair.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment