Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Great ceramic hair straightener?

i am looking for a new hair straightener, my mom has a beauty license so we get to shop at the beauty supply store and get them for pretty good deals, i dont want a chi because they dont have temp. controll.





whats a good CERAMIC brand?Great ceramic hair straightener?
heeey

well my old straightners broke so i was using my sisters until i got some new ones and they were ghds. so my mum went to the hairdressers and they sell straighteners there, and they reccomended vogetti pro. so she bought them for me and they are really good! they dont damage my hair that much but theyre reaallyy good.

http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/vogett/a>

thats a link to them but there only the thin plates and i have the wide plates

hope i helped xGreat ceramic hair straightener?
i absolutely love my CHI ceramic flat iron! it get really hot, really fast. i had this other one, but it does nothing compared to the CHI. :)
Kodo Hair Straighteners were a FANTASTTIC PAIR OF STRIAHGTNERS UNTIL THEY BROKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment