Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ionic or Ceramic Hair Dryers? Which one should I purchase?

I am going to purchase a new hair dryer hopefully coming with a diffuser attatchment. I don't know if I should buy a Ion or a Ceramic one, what's the difference? I want one that'll control my frizzy hair!Ionic or Ceramic Hair Dryers? Which one should I purchase?
Definitely an ionic dryer.


A diffuser will make your hair puffy and more likely to frizz.


I'm not sure what the difference between the two are, except that I think ceramic is more expensive. Not sure on that one though, sorry...


It's best to let your hair air dry if it frizzes, and the product you use is the key!


Try Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Gloss serum - you can buy this at Wal-mart or anywhere like that. Also, Flat Out by KMS (which is a salon product, you can get from Ulta, JCPenney salon, places like that), is a great product. Follow the instructions on both of these because you don't want to use too much.Ionic or Ceramic Hair Dryers? Which one should I purchase?
ELCHIM 2001 HAIR DRYER IS THE BEST HAIR DRYER IN THE WORLD!!!! E-BAY HAS THE DRYER AND THE PERFECT DIFFUSER THAT FITS DRYER. COST ON E-BAY SEEMS TO RUN AROUND 70.00 FOR DRYER AND 15.00 FOR DIFFUSER. YOU CAN LOOK UP ELCHIM ON LINE BUT YOU'LL PAY TWICE THE PRICE. ION DRYERS, CERAMIC, OR ANY OTHER NEW NAME THEY USE IS A GIMMIC TO GET YOU TO BUY THEIR ******** LATEST, GREATEST. IVE BEEN DOING HAIR FOR 25 YRS, TAKE MY ADVISE, YOU WONT BE SORRY!!!!!!!!
hey i've got one that's ceramic AND ionic. try to look for that


anyways, if you don't better buy the ionic one
I have naturally curly hair and have both an ionic and ceramic hairdryer. DEFINITELY get the ceramic! Use a diffuser! Start with Biolage Smootherapie Smoothing Serum. You will get great results!
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment