Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am looking for a good ceramic hair straightener for less than $200... any suggestions?

Get a CHI.I am looking for a good ceramic hair straightener for less than $200... any suggestions?
Marshals the clothing store has some and expensive hair product for more than half the price i would go check it out i bought a ceramic straihtner for $40.00 bucks and the regular retail price was $150.oo it works good i would go and check it outI am looking for a good ceramic hair straightener for less than $200... any suggestions?
A Chi straightener will run you a bit more than that. Go for a Ceramix... works the same at a fraction of the cost. Hit up your hair stylist for suggestions of which brand would work best for your hair.
If you want a very proffesional high end straightener get a Sedu.








Chi's are good but do not offer as much ionic protection as Sedu's.
Get a chi. I got mine from ulta for i would say like150. it works like AWESOME. it takes me only 5 to 10 minutes to straighten all of my hiar. definitely recommend it.
Don't get the Chi, I just got one and in two weeks the on/off button broke. And the handle got soo hot i could barely hold it. And there's only one temperature. Get the sedu or hgi
The one I use is Conair and it is really cheap but really good. My friends have expensive ones but mine actually does better.
the sedu's are actually better than the chi. go to www.folica.com it will have reviews for all different hair appliances and stuff.
maxiglide is not ceramic but its awesome!!! its about 90.00
Chi is less than $200. I just bought one off of ebay, new in the box, for $78
kiyoseki it works sooooooooooooooooooooo great just trust me and just check out the site www.kstyler.com
go to walmart or A J wright and it's 19.99
chi!!!
Remington wet2straight, I paid around $50 for mine and it works like a dream!
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment