Sunday, February 12, 2012

I heard that Infinity by Conair Professional Heat Solid Ceramic Hair Straightener?

Works really good! I dont know i really need a new hair straightner. Do u think it works good? I dont want to spend alot of money like $200 on a hair straightner!I heard that Infinity by Conair Professional Heat Solid Ceramic Hair Straightener?
I use to own it but I returned it because it didn't really work on my thick wavy frizzy poofy hair The results I got was poofy straight hair and it had started to snag and tug my hair on the corners of the plates I bought a Solia from folica.com and it was $88 and sh and tax was free.


Another bad thing was that it was heavy I don't care what anyone says after a while of straightening it does get heavy and Solia is so light try to get a professional one.


I'm not telling you to get a Solia or pushing a Chi on you like other people do but Conair really isn't that goodI heard that Infinity by Conair Professional Heat Solid Ceramic Hair Straightener?
NO! it is no were as good as the CHI hair stragitener, It dies in about a year and all it does is straigten your hair. CHI Straightens your hair and makes it softer and shiner. Also its less expenceive its only $150 but sometimes you can find it for only $100. It is a professinal straightener so in canada it is only for professinal use. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment