Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hot Comb & Ceramic hair straighteners for African-American hair?

This question is for African-American women/ladies


I need help in finding the best hair straightener and a hot comb for my hair. My hair is very short: not up to my neck.They barely touch the back of my neck. Anyway, it is super coarse.


Any help for sistas will be awesome and appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by to read.Hot Comb %26amp; Ceramic hair straighteners for African-American hair?
First of all do buy get a perm!!! i can't stress this enough. if there is some other straightner i guess use it but then again i won't it would better if you hot combed instead. i don't like either choices i'm victims of both. if your hair is very short i would say rock a short fro. it's cute on black women. i had been straighting my hair for years, actually my mom was but at 16 my hair was hit. it was long and stringy in the back and short and a mess in the front. i started locking my hair but i'm saying you should. but please consider this from a fellow sista who has suffered. Sorry for the rant. Hot Comb %26amp; Ceramic hair straighteners for African-American hair?
Hot N Silky 24K Gold Plated Pressing Comb


Ion Ceramic Flat Iron with Rheostat


Good Luck
get a CHI, they bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment