Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I repair the loose wire within my Chi Ceramic hair straightener.my warranty has expired.?

You may be able to take it to a general appliance fix-it shop. I did that with my electric razor--works like new. You can also contact the company to see what they recommend....How can I repair the loose wire within my Chi Ceramic hair straightener.my warranty has expired.?
It is likely that you have at least one frien who could fix it, or that one of their freinds would know. Ask around.





Fixing the wire itself is a piece of cake, probably. Note that appliances always warn you that opening up the case could rewsult in fatal electric shock. Right. If the device is not plugged into the wall, you will not get an electric shock. Probably they put this sign on the device to scare people away from trying to repair them, thus forcing them to bring their device back for repair (and thus forcing them to pay money... so it goes with industry...)





If it is just a loose wire, it should take about 5 min to open up the case and re-solder the wire or tighten the screw. I still recommend getting someone who knows what they are doing, but that does not mean it must cost anything.How can I repair the loose wire within my Chi Ceramic hair straightener.my warranty has expired.?
take a picture of it send it to my mail i i will guide u

No comments:

Post a Comment