Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best ceramic hair straightener?

My hair's pretty difficult to straighten. It's not curly, but just pretty resistant. Can anyone recommend a very good ceramic hair straightener, or any hair straightener for that matter, that leaves your hair straight longer than 10 minutes?

Thanks. =)Best ceramic hair straightener?
chi is overrated. it's seriously nothing special when compared to other top-of-the-line straighteners %26amp; they are known to break down (that's why their warranty is only 6 months vs other brands which have at least 1 year). i think the reason why people are so crazy about it is because they use the cheapo ones from walmart or sumthin %26amp; then switch to chi from all the hype %26amp; of course they're gonna think it's some godly product.



hai is really really good.

pictures: http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_r4/a>

http://www.folica.com/brands/hai_4.html



i use rusk ceramic str8 now (i've had it about 2 years %26amp; it works great) because i love the ergonomic curved handle and it seals in moisture. but i dont know where you could buy that online or anything because i got mine at ultaBest ceramic hair straightener?
I LOVE MY CORIOLISS....I have mixed hair...so its pretty thick, and I can straighten super fast with leaving it straight shiny and smooth usually doing a once over!





I paid 40.00 on ebay!
I LOVE my CHI. It is quite the splurge but it is amazing!
remmington wet to straight, it works wonders on difficult hair, my friend has supper thick long ringlet curly hair and i got it straight for her in 20 minutes
I love my CHI ceramic flat iron. It was $120 but its totally worth it.

I have thick wavy hair that gets fried easily but this keeps it shiny and healthy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment