Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have a Hot Tools Ceramic hair straightener. few years old, i clean it, smells like feet. replace it?

I have to clean it every few days because it makes my hair greasy and static. i use a baby wipe- which could be the problem- but i was never sure what to use to clean it. so recently after i plug it in and it gets warm my whole bathroom smells like stinky feet- and its only when the straightener is in. should i replace it?I have a Hot Tools Ceramic hair straightener. few years old, i clean it, smells like feet. replace it?
Hi. no need to replace your flat iron. If its lasted you that long it is obviously a good one. Hot Tools is what I use in the salon. All you have to do to clean it is moisten a steel wool pad. and just scrub of the plates with it.


BTW I have a hot tools curling iron that I have had since beauty school... That was in 1987!I have a Hot Tools Ceramic hair straightener. few years old, i clean it, smells like feet. replace it?
well, u say its a few years old.. there are hair straighteners that actually make your hair softer and stronger!! (but they are expensive :[ ) and my hair straightener smelled weird too!.... i have nooo clue why! but, i got a new straightener, cheap, and even tho its cheap it works great and it's starting to get that smell again.. sooo i guess thats just what straighteners do when they get old :(( but i would DEFINITELY replace it! :D
haha, yes you should. I would have before I even tried cleaning it, because it's just a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment