Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best ceramic hair straightner?

i dont want it to damage my hair and i want to keep it under 85$ please and i have alot of hair so wide ones might work bestWhat is the best ceramic hair straightner?
A lot of ppl. may say the CHI but I have the CHI and my sister's Protouch flat iron is wayy better! You may have never head of it but it is 29.99-39.99 dollars original price (my sister got it for sale for 20 bucks) and sold at JcPenney salon. The chi doesn't get my hair stick straight but the Protouch does! And I don't have to grip harder on itt :) Plus there is temp. settings. I really recommend you to get the Protouch..!!! hehe I'm trying to get my sister to trade with me =)What is the best ceramic hair straightner?
The best one I know is infiniti nano sliver by CONAIR, the bad part is that it is 100.00 dollars, and over your budget, although it does not damage your hair, it is wide, it heats up fast (30 seconds, no joking technologyogy these days *shakes head*), it uses steam, catches stray hairs and more.


For under 85.00 you could buy BedHead rockstar stylist straightener, although it irons your hair so it will damage it.


Almost any hair straightener will work, but from paexperiencesnce, do not buy them from the price range on 13.00-29.00 dollars.
i have realllyyyy thick hair and i have tried a LOT of straighteners and my chi worked good but then it broke so i bought a conair infiniti and it works better than the chi in my opinion!! its $50 at walmart
there are many good straiteners!! the Chi is a good 1 and alot of ppl like it! It can be expensive if u get a good model. But if u dont want to get a chi the skinny straighteners work better than the wide 1s
Remington wet to straight.


$23 at target.
Remington Wet2Straight Straighning Flat Iron and it only costs $30 bucks at wal-mart

No comments:

Post a Comment