Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which is better GHD IV Ceramic Hair Straightener mk4 or HERSTYLER FOREVER BLACK 1.5'; ceramic flat iron?

Which would straighten my hair better if i have frizzy hair.... that after i straighten with my crappy Straightener that i have right now it frizzes once i go outside ....Which is better GHD IV Ceramic Hair Straightener mk4 or HERSTYLER FOREVER BLACK 1.5'; ceramic flat iron?
I think GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron is better ,i have used .and you can buy it online.Which is better GHD IV Ceramic Hair Straightener mk4 or HERSTYLER FOREVER BLACK 1.5'; ceramic flat iron?
I Had A Ghd Only Got In April My Hair Keep Going Puffy and They Break so easily you should go with herstyle forever they work amazingly and they're pure cermic which can barely burn your hair when ghds are only lyk 40% cermic they reel you in with them patterns and cases,, buy a investiment HERSTYLER FOREVER XX
I would say GHD, I've always loved them.


I use a GHD myself, just bbe careful not


to fry your hair. Try using something before


you straighten like


http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/mpp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10538%26amp;PRODCAT_ID=CATEGORY10538

No comments:

Post a Comment