Friday, February 10, 2012

I am looking for a new ceramic hair straightner...any ideas of which one to get and works best?

I've heard the Vidal Sassoon ceramic one is pretty good??I am looking for a new ceramic hair straightner...any ideas of which one to get and works best?
I bought an Andis Ceramic plat flat iron from walmart for $20, it is much better than the more expensive ones that I have purschased in the past. You will be very pleased if you purchase the product.I am looking for a new ceramic hair straightner...any ideas of which one to get and works best?
CHI is the best and worth the money! My hair dresser got mine for me and sold it to me for her cost. Saved me money and I got a great straightner.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j/a>

I have this one
A CHI flat iron is definitely the best way to go. It's a little more expensive but it has more durability than any other flat iron I have used. It's a worthwhile investment.
Go to a salon, the quality ones are sold there, more expensive but it's worth it.
CHI. Definitely. I cant tell you how absolutely grateful I am to this thing that works like magic!
GHD's. Its an english brand but it beats all by far.
The Wet to Dry one but you have to get

the bigger size
CHI duh

No comments:

Post a Comment