Friday, February 10, 2012

Which Ceramic Hair Iron Is The Best?

I have a pretty good flat iron currently, its a Remington-Wet-To-Straight, but I was wondering what other ones were better. I have naturally curly hair that is a little ways past my shoulders and is fairly thick. I can usually straighten it to look the way I want it to, but when it is humid or wet out, it curls right up. I was looking into the Kiyoseki Hairstyler, and I was wondering if that was a good investment or not. Thanks!Which Ceramic Hair Iron Is The Best?
They kiyoseki has actually burned chunks of people's hair off. Scary..





I recommend the Sedu or the Ozonhair.. folica.com is having a sale right now on the Sedu. They have tourmaline plates which are a moisture attractor and will make your hair shinier and also healthier.





Check out these websites


folica.com and ozonhair.com





Well within an affordable price range :)Which Ceramic Hair Iron Is The Best?
I don't know what a Kiyoseki is, but I have a CHI and I love it! It gets my hair PIN straight with little effort!


But when it gets humid, my hair curls up too, so I use Herbal Essences, None of your frizziness smoothing leave-in creme.


It smells great, doesn't make your hair weighed down or greasy, and keeps my hair straight all day, even in humidity!
The pink ceremic styler called Pro Select is the best! it works wonders. And its only about 20-30 dollars at Marshals. OMG its better than the ones u buy for 200! TRUST ME! ITS AMAZING
I have a CHI and like it. I dont know anything about the Kiyoseki.
try the chi! look up vids of it on youtube, i dont have one, but so many people say it works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment