Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a Conair Wet & Dry Ceramic Hair Straighning Iron.....?

It's a professional, is it supposed to steam when I straighten My hair?I have a Conair Wet %26amp; Dry Ceramic Hair Straighning Iron.....?
Hey;





It should have a light thing that tells you when it's ready, but if it doesn't, wait 30 seconds.





Mine steams too, so I wait until my hair is fully dry. It won't do a very good job when its wet anyways, it leaves the hair worse. If its steaming you're burning your hair. Also, I recommend you use a cream that prevents your hair from burning. They're really cheap, most are less than 4 bucks! And remember to iron your hair when its dry.





Good luck鈞?]I have a Conair Wet %26amp; Dry Ceramic Hair Straighning Iron.....?
i don't think it's supposed to STEAM. If it's steaming, then that probably means you're BURNING your hair, cause the straightener is at such a high temperature. You should also never straighten your hair when it's wet, that eventually leads to more damage.
If you still have the instructions that came in the box, there might be an 800 number for you to call.
i have the same. only when your hairs wet

No comments:

Post a Comment