Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ceramic hair straightener?

So I've been looking around for a while and price is not an issue for me. So, I wanted to get a ceramic hair straightener and wanted some advice as to which one to get and to what kind of products I should use. I would prefer it if the straightener had temp control and was non-damaging. If you need to know my hair is not color treated, its naturally red and is wavy, but incredibly thick. I've been use this very cheap plastic one but it hardly works and is damaging my hair so terribly.Ceramic hair straightener?
The original CHI is a good straightener. It doesn't have heat adjustment (there is a CHI straightener that does, though), but the heat it automatically goes to is perfect. Oh and I know you said price isn't an issue, but you can save about 40 bucks on it if you buy it from BJ's or some other wholesale club like that.


Oh, and as far as products go, get a protective spray to use before you straighten your hair (brand doesn't really matter. I use CHI, but I'm not completely impressed). I also love (and I mean love) Nexxus leave-in conditioning spray. It smells great and leaves you hair silky and incredibly shiny after it dries (you use it on damp, towel-dried hair).Ceramic hair straightener?
I've been using a ceramic straightener called the Sedu- it's the best straightener I've ever owned. Unlike Chi's- you can control the actual temperature (which was the deal breaker with me) and it gets rid of static and frizz. I use it a lot and my hair is not damaged. I used it on my friend's super curly hair (which is also red and thick.....) and her hair was straightened very well.
well well!!! umm...i have the CHI Ceramic Flat Iron!!


it hasnt damaged my hair yet and it leaves my hair really silky smooth!! :D i got it from this beauty salon!! it was like 60 bucks :)





for products i use either the thermal spray (CHI)





glistening drops (Garnier)





OR!! this srum for color treated hair!!


i need this stuff cause my hair is dyed but all you can use


is the drops or the thermal spray!! BEFORE YOU STRAIGHTEN lol





i feel like im making YOU feel dumb.


sorry if i did





BYEEE!!! HUN!!! %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment