Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you know of any ceramic hair straighteners under $20?

I have a Remington wet2straight but my sister said I can't use it anymore so I'm buying my own but she took all of my money so I have to save up. I don't care if it lasts long or not but I need one badly. Please make it under $20. Thanks.Do you know of any ceramic hair straighteners under $20?
any straightener under $20 probably isn't true ceramic. they may just have a ceramic coating. i use the revlon stylix, which is $26 and it works well. andis ceramic is also good, i think it's somewhere between $14 and $20. i'm pretty sure it isn't true ceramic though.Do you know of any ceramic hair straighteners under $20?
Conair.
conair ceramic works sooo well =]]



get the newest 1 at marcs its 19.99



help me w/my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I have the same straightener! Anyways, decent ceramic straighteners tend to be quite expensive but I know of some for $40. So try to get your money back or borrow some, if you go to a drugstore you usually have a large selection with some pretty good deals.
get the revlon ceramic at walmart, like $18

No comments:

Post a Comment