Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best ceramic hair straightener?

I need a good ceramic hair straightener! my mom said she would actually buy one for me! im so excited, but i dont know which one to get. what ceramic straighteners work best?Best ceramic hair straightener?
Chi are the best but if you're not sure about getting a CHI you can go to this website, they rated some flat irons :) http://www.folica.com/appliances/straightener.htm


I hope it helps you .Best ceramic hair straightener?
i've heard chi is a great brand


but i've got a sedu which works really well too!





on the cheaper (but still sort of expensive) side, hot tools is ok too i think (i used to have one but it wasnt my favorite)





i think my friend has a revlon which works pretty good for her





I suppose it depends on what type of hair you have!
deffinately get a chi because they work the best but do not and i repaet DO NOT use it every single day becase then your hair gets really dead and frizzy.it just looks like a fried mess.
CHI is definately top of the line, but comes at a top of the line price. I had a herstyler beffore my CHI and it worked very well too, at about half the price.
definitley Chi
CHI.... I use it an L-O-V-E it!!!!!!!
def not CHI its too overrated first off...second off its doesnt do its job as fast as u want it n kills ur ends
a chii, or forher styler

No comments:

Post a Comment