Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is the Ceramic Hair Straightner by Conair good?

Has anyone ever used the new Ceramic Hair Straightener by Conair? I've had many straighteners but they all make my hair frizzy and dry....is this one worth it?Is the Ceramic Hair Straightner by Conair good?
it depends on your hair type. most stores will let you try the straightner and if you are disatified you can return it. You could also ask your hairdresser what they recommend for your type of hair. I am sure it will work fine. Remember to buy a flat iron defrizzant which help protect your hair from slit ends. I use the one from GOT2B. hope this helps!Is the Ceramic Hair Straightner by Conair good?
i do have one from conair but i dont know the name for it thought but mine was really good and never gave me frizzy hair dryed up hair ever bought mine at duade reade
a straightner alone will make your hair fuzzy and dry no matter what kind, try using a polish or a good straightning cream. frizz ease works well.
No Conair is a cheap straightener, hence the word ';Con';. Get something at least $50+. I have a Sedu Tourmaline Straightener and it works really good, and I hear CHI's are kick @$$. But anyways, try to get something along those lines for best results.
I have a Ceramic Straightener by Conair and it is wonderful. I've bought quite a few and this one is by far my favorite. It doesn't leave my hair dry or frizzy, and it isn't that expensive.
My favorite straightner is the Chi, i have frizzy, curly/wavy hair and it straightens it makes it smooth without frizz
I do not know that is a very cruel question I am going bald. Actually i bought one for my Daughter she like it but I think you have to use some kind of straighting solution with it to keep your hair from frizzing
i have a conair and it has a turbo button which makes it get really hot, but it doesn't make your hair dry or frizzy. it makes it soft and shiny (not like oily shiny though). it is only like $15 too. i really think you should get it
Uhhh,there is quite a few that are ceramic so im not quite sure what you're talking about could you add a picture?But the one i use is quite good,it works good for most hair.
Any Conair products are crap. Use Different brands that are all little bit more expensive like the ones in salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment