Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best ceramic hair straightener?

one that i could get @ walgreens???What is the best ceramic hair straightener?
Well I'm not sure you can find any that are very good at walgreens...The best ceramic straightener would be a chi...It usually costs anywhere from 80-100 dollars. Hope I helped!What is the best ceramic hair straightener?
good luck..those r all cheap..if u wanna good one u have to spend close to $80 for one..
one that is made of ceramic
no stop being cheap, please go to sally's beauty supply store it will cost you 80.00 and it is worth it.
i dont know about Walgreens, but i suggest the True Ceramic Pro, the one on the infomercials. It casts 90 bucks tho, but trust me, its good
conair inphiniti!!!


best ever! and its not too expensive either!


goodluck!
Hot Gold
Wet2Dry
conair sells good ones
u can get good ones at ulta for like 20$
I got Remington straightner form Target for $25.00 %26amp; I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment