Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's a good ceramic hair straightener?

- no more than $180


- relatively wide plateWhat's a good ceramic hair straightener?
honey, they are right! Chi is the way to go...whether its 1/2'; plates to 2 1/2'; plates, Chi by Farouk is the way to go. Even though in stores it costs around $150, check on ebay.com if you want to pay less (just make sure its the real one)!!!! Good Luck!What's a good ceramic hair straightener?
conair has a really nice one for $30. It has a 2 in. plate.
It's by a brand called Chi.


I straighten my hair everyday with it, and it makes my hair so smooth, and way shiney! It's about $150. I swear it's worth anything!
The CHI is the best I have ever used. It is around $125. Gets really hot and straightens very quickly. The is also a Paul Mitchell one on the market for around $140. I like the CHI better though. They make different size plates for the CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment