Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it really worth it to spend a lot of money on a 100% ceramic hair staightner or will a cheaper one do ?

well... you do get what you pay for..





Good luck!Is it really worth it to spend a lot of money on a 100% ceramic hair staightner or will a cheaper one do ?
Well, as you may have heard...there is a expensive straightner called ';ghd'; which cost about 拢90. Thats really not worth it! My pair of straightners cost only 拢10 and they straighten ALL hair types. Look around before you start buying expensive hair products...you might find a cheaper one which is as good!Is it really worth it to spend a lot of money on a 100% ceramic hair staightner or will a cheaper one do ?
with hair products I have found that you definitely get what you pay for. That is my one addiction, and trust me on this. I wouldn't go with the cheaper one because you do get what you pay for.
umm i'd get the mmore expensive on it's going to do a better job i have a conair and now i want a FHI!!! really bad!!!!
I've had a cheaper one for a while and it has been very good so far, I think that as long as you have a good heat protector it's ok.
it's worth the cost!
Try a $12 one and see for yourself. If the cheaper one works fine, then you have saved yourself eighty bucks.
The cheap ones will do the job...but the ceramic ones are amazing!!!!
It is absolutely worth it. The cheap ones never got my hair really straight and I would have to use it everyday. With the ceramic one I have it gets much hotter, it doesn't burn your hair, it's faster than the cheap ones and I can go a few days without using it and my hair still looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment