Friday, February 10, 2012

Can anyone tell me which are the best ceramic hair straightners to buy.?

Mine just blew up and I need to buy new ones but I have really curly hair so they need to be good.Can anyone tell me which are the best ceramic hair straightners to buy.?
GHD'S - THEY ARE THE BEST STRAIGHTNERS YOU CAN BUY, I HAVE REALLY CURLY HAIR AND THEY ARE THE BEST STRIAGHTNERS I HAVE EVER USED!


I DEFINATELY RECCOMEND THESE ONES FOR YOUR TYPE OF HAIR!





DONT BOTHER WITH ANY THING ELSE, NOTHING WORKS AS GOOD AS THESE EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DO, YOU WILL REALLY NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO OTHER STRIGHTNERS, ONCE YOU'VE STARTED USING THEM YOU WONT GO BACK TO USING ANYTHING ELSE.





THEY LAST A LONG TIME ASWEL I HAVE HAD MINE FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS AND I PRETTY MUCH USE THEM EVERYDAY AND THEY ARE STILL IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER!Can anyone tell me which are the best ceramic hair straightners to buy.?
Have you heard of the brand ';Chi';? Beyond a doubt, it is the best ceramic hair straightener you can buy. You can only buy it through salons, and it'll set you back around $100.
GHD's - do not even bother with the other ones! Once you use GHD you will never go back.





They will straighten curly and even afro hair.
GHD most definitely. If you've got quite long hair and you want it Straight all the time, go for the large plated ones. If you like to experiment with flicks and curls as well as straight, go for the regular size.
I got some GHD style ones from Ebay,much cheaper than the real thing but they are fantastic.
ghd are the biz. they are coming down slightly in price and even so, they are a good investment - ive had mine for 2 years and they've never let me down
You have to get GHD'S they are the best! I have naturally curly hair and they work great for me.
I have Remmington ones, that have Ceramic plates and are excellent, advertised as ';X 2 protection'; would thoroughly recommend, cost about 拢35.
Vidal sasson
GHD are the best straighteners, pricey but well worth it
GHD all the way! I would recommend buying the protecting spray as well...use it sparingly though!
GHD ones are by FAR the best straighteners you can buy.


x
If you want some that will last buy GHD.





(It wasnt those that blew up was it!)
ghd
GHD by far the best. They arnt cheap but they are worth it
MAXIUS is the absolute best! This heats up quickly, has a dial for you to adjust the temp, a blinking light to tell you it's charging and solid light when it's ready. There are mini combs on the plate taht detangle your hair while you straighten so that you actually straighten your hair instead of just flatten it. There is a steam option as well, to put the moisture back into your hair. Overall, this is by far the best straightener (I've tried a few!) that works well and fast. You will have silky straight hair. There are probably still video clips of this working on people with really frizzy, curly hair, short %26amp; long. It also has a protected outer part so that you do not burn yourself if you touch it by accident.
i also have really curly hair and i recently spent the $95 on a Chi and it is AMAZING! a little pricey but well worth it!
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment