Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What would u rate chi ceramic hair straightners? 1-5 (5 is best) what r the probelems wit them if any?

5 I had a limted edition pink chi!


It broke after only 1 year of having it! BUT my hair is thick so when I did straighten i had to keep it on for about 5 mins.


It was super easy to straighten my hair when i went from a conair to a chi it was so cool!





the chi didnt hurt my head it didnt pull at my hair!





I love the chi! Im getting a either hot pink one or blue one for xmas! I LOVE CHI!


Make sure t buy CHI heat protectant for your hair though.





ALL IN ALL i really like the chi or else i wouldnt go back to it after it broke only used 1 year





but my dad toke apart the chi to see something was damaged inside of it from just using it so often so yea!What would u rate chi ceramic hair straightners? 1-5 (5 is best) what r the probelems wit them if any?
They work really good! Yes, the warranty only lasts a year but if you use it the proper way, and don't do anything with it that would somehow cause it to break, then it should last a lot longer than a year. I've had mine almost a year, and it still works. My friends have had some for 2, to 5, to even 8 years. They are amazing straightners and are DEF. worth the higher price(: I'm sure you could get an extended warranty on the straightener, however I don't think that's needed(:What would u rate chi ceramic hair straightners? 1-5 (5 is best) what r the probelems wit them if any?
i would give them a 3.


only because they work really good for a year, but the swivle cord is designed to break after a year. (the warranty ends after one year.) i really think that thier product has become cheap. you can go to walmart and get a straightener that lasts way longer and works just as well for only $40 to $50
4.95 lol and the reason is, is because they're GREAT but if you use a straightner 24/7 like i do then it will dry out your hair because the heat is SO high powered even though you may not notice it, but overall i think they work VERY well.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment