Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Any recommended hair straighteners?

I have a lot of thick, hard-to-manage, wavy hair. With a cheap straightener that I got from Walmart, it usually took me like 2 hours to straighten, and it still looked big. But a hair stylist once used the Paul Mitchell Flat Iron on me along with the Super Skinny Serum, and it only took 30 minutes to get my hair sleek and straight. So I was planning on getting that one, but I did some research and found a lot of mixed reviews. I've also heard a lot about the CHI. But would it really work with my hair?Any recommended hair straighteners?
I have a chi and I have wavvy thick hair. Before I had a walmart straightner and i would do my hair before school and by 2nd hour i would have those like wavy kinks and it sucked! But then I bought a CHI and I will NEVER go back Its amazing! Everyone says they are expensive and I agree they are a bit pricy but its a good investment. Don't you feel WAY better when your hair looks good? Anyways they sell them at Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond (weird I know) and you can go onto their website and sign up for their mailing list and get a 20% off coupon and they are oringnally like $129 so they are about a $100 with the coupon. They also except linens n things coupons. And if you don't a Bed Bath and Beyond near you you could try their website (not sure how much s%26amp;h is though)


Hope this helps!Any recommended hair straighteners?
I would get a Chi and the liquid. I use it and I have very thick hair.
Nicky Clarke straighteners are EXCELLENT with a fair price (not too cheap or too expensive) my hair is really frizzy and i get straight hair within half an hour
If your hair is thick, you need more heat. So a chi is ceramic, which heats up hotter and stays hotter between each section use.


But before you go and spend 100$ get the Paul Mitchell serum. that's the good stuff.


It will help alot.


good luck.
try goldwell
I got a CHI and I have thick curly hair and it worked better than those walmart cheapies.


Yes it is expensive but they are worth it!!!!


Make sure you get some spray to help protect your hair to!!!! hope I helped!!!
chi did sound gud to me too but ghds and any other skinny irons were made originally for those with short hair. I have just bought large Saks ceramics from ebay,they make mornings so much easier!
Try the Sedu, Chi, or maxiglide
get the revlon hair iron at target or other stores. its cheap and very affective. with the money you have left over, you can use it to buy other hair products
OMG!! CHI is amazing!!


If you can afford it and have a carrier nearby, get some ';Straight Sexy Hair'; straightening cream [by sexy hair], or the cheaper Herbal Es senses Dangerously Straight cream [not too much, it gets greasy...] from, like, Wal mart.


Then, Spray hair evenly with heat protecting spray. [sexy hair has one, and i love it, but there are many at drugstores that work]


USE A CHI FLAT IRON, I LOVE THEM!!! they work for everybody!!


If your hair is really, really curly and kinda puffy, spray it with some aerosol hair spray to hold it, Pantene makes a really good one.





HOPE I HELPED!! %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment