Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm in the need of a new hair straightener. Ladies, besides Chi, what brands other brands are good ?

ghd + remington :) xI'm in the need of a new hair straightener. Ladies, besides Chi, what brands other brands are good ?
Ghd is the best straightener I've ever bought .


It used to take me 2 hours to straighten my hair (I have curly, thick hair) and now with my ghd i can straighten it in 15 minutes . Also I love that you can curl %26amp; crimp hair with it too . A little expensive, but definitely worth it.I'm in the need of a new hair straightener. Ladies, besides Chi, what brands other brands are good ?
GHD is one of the best brands for hair straightener. Little expensive though.





In cheaper brands I used a Nicky Clarke for years and moved to Revlon. Both were good.
ghd, is by FAR the best straighter i have ever brought


and i curl my hair with it too.


its lsightly more expensive but its worth it.


btw DONT get babyliss its useless. (:


lol hope i helped.


xx
I like Revlon, Zoe, and PHi. I have a PHi and it works really well, its ceramic, and it only cost 25 bucks at TJ Maxx! :)
Well, I have Chi and its awesome.


Ghd is a bit more expensive.


But Remington is also good :)
I was always a fan of a chi, besides it my sister has a corioliss which works well.
ghd u can get them of ebay for 50 60 pound

No comments:

Post a Comment