Monday, January 30, 2012

What are some of the newest hair straighteners ?

new or best , and when you answer please tell me if its one of the newer ones or one of the better ones thank youWhat are some of the newest hair straighteners ?
The best two are Remington(I have it and it works awesome!!) or if you want to go celeb superstar, get the CHI straightener(a lot more expensive though, and even though it's celebrity common I heard it doesn't work as well as the remington)



:)What are some of the newest hair straighteners ?
Chi.

Their expensive for a reason.
ISO international. very good
The CHI is one of my fav's I recently retired mine to my house and not the salon. I now use a Babyliss. I love it. It is thin and easy for me to work with on my clients. Although be careful if you set it on too high of a temp you are going to melt your hair.
beadhead... its one of the better ones :]
You can have a look at these good hair straighteners..

They are not expensive.

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>
chis are good but very expensive around 130 to a 150 dollars



the best one i have is the new conair nano infinity. it has a built in comb and an electon mist that helps decrease frizz and makes a super sleek and smooth finish.



  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment