Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to buy a new hair straightener, that both straightens and curls. Which one do you recommend? ?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID6/a>



This is the link, please look at both pages, but not too expensive plz as im on a budget lol



How does the straightener have to look on the edges?I want to buy a new hair straightener, that both straightens and curls. Which one do you recommend? ?
buy BaByliss Totally Straight

it is the beast one and can straightens and curls your hair here it is pic

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/im/a>I want to buy a new hair straightener, that both straightens and curls. Which one do you recommend? ?
You can straighten and curl hair with all hair straighteners. I have had straighteners from $10-$100+ they all have worked. I learned how to curl with m straightener from www.youtube.com. It depends on the with of the plates on the straightener on what size of curl you get. There are few different ways to makke a curl with a straightener so just get the straightener out and see what works best for you. The straightener I would reccomend and I use is the PHI pink 1';. It is about $70. Good Luck!
I know you said not too expensive, but I have the GHD and it is perrrrfect! It is the only straightener I can successfully curl with too. I consider it worth the price, and maybe you can find it somewhere for a discount.
http://search.folica.com/beauty/flat%20i/a>



any of these

but i have the second-to-last one and it works VERY well!!
everyones going to say Chi
  • buy cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment