Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting a new hair straightener?

I've had my CHI 1/2 flat iron for a few years now and I'm not sure if it's working as well as it used to be. It really frizzes out my hair even after applying CHI iron protection and other products to prevent that. My thoughts are that the ceramic protection thing on the plates to help prevent damage to the hair are worn out, is this true? Should I buy other, or is there any kind of products that are well known for getting rid of flat iron frizz?



Thank you!Getting a new hair straightener?
CHIs have been known to break easily. I'm pretty sure all CHIs are solid 100% ceramic so it couldn't have chipped off...I don't know. I would look into a new flat iron if it's that big of an issue. Try a Solia! I don't know if it's solid ceramic but it sure sounds wonderful (for the price!)



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>Getting a new hair straightener?
I recommend you try GHD's they are absolutly amazing!! pricey but soo good. My hair is thick, frizzy and goes wavy after washing these make itgo poker straight and the style lasts till i wash my hair next. Also if you buy the slimmer stylers you can double the straightners up to use them as curling irons (just wrap the hair around the straightners!! ) and also try using treseme heat protection spray works amazing, smells amazing and is good value!!



xxx
i have pretty much the frizziest hair ever lol so i anything i straighten it with, it still frizzes at least a little bit so i use an anti-frizz product that works rlly great. its garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine anti-frizz serum. it makes my hair look rlly healthy %26amp; takes every bit of frizz out %26amp; also adds some shine to it. i reccomend the Maxius straightener by Conair though. =]



can you answer my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
the CHI is a great hair straightener.

Your hair may be damaged at this point,

you could use herbal essences dangerously straight iron me flat spray,

you can send in your chi for 15 dollars to the company and they will repair whatever needs to be fixed.
i bought mine and its lasted forever



go to

folica.com



they sell all types and brands

and its not that expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment