Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I just got a new hair straightener, does it compare to my old one?

Recently, I purchased the Infiniti Nano Silver High Temperature Steam Straightener by Conair. I have not yet taken it out of the box, and I don't want to until I know that it actually works. I have wavy hair, and like to frequently straighten my hair, though I know lots of wet to dry straighteners aren't the best. My old straightener is the 1 inch Nano Gold Ceramic Straightener with Floating Plates from Vidal Sassoon Answers made specifically for fine hair. Though this hair straightener works well, the Infiniti seems like I makes more sense as it adds moisture to hair (mine is very dry) instead of burning it. Which one is better?I just got a new hair straightener, does it compare to my old one?
I usually hear that straighteners from Conair dont work for everyone, so try it first, and if you like it, keep it! If it fries your hair or something, follow the return instructions and send it back (:I just got a new hair straightener, does it compare to my old one?
If your hair gets frizzy from moisture, it might not be the best choice. Don't throw out the packaging it came in , in case U want to return it, so try it out quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment