Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener.?

I need a new straightener. My old one is messed up and pulls my hair.

What are some of the BEST brands at reasonable prices?

I have mid-back length, thick hair. and Bangs. I want one that would be good for that type of hair. I would like to keep it rather inexpensive but i'm willing to pay more for the quality.



Thanks in advance :]I need a new hair straightener.?
VS Sassoon, or the one that tresemme made with some other company.

Surprisingly, some of the cheaper straighteners are the best.I need a new hair straightener.?
GHD hehe but they can be quite expensive.



I have a VS Sassoon which i got for $100 aus. I find it quite good and i would recommened it. It has ceramic plates and can be used cordless and with a cord. it also comes with a stand.

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/upload/a>

That's a picture of it.



Please answer my question :)

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment