Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help with choosing a new hair straightener!!?

I would like to buy a hair straightener but there are so many choices I am so confused which one I should choose. Please don't say GHD because as much as I'd like a GHD, I just can't afford it.


So far my choices are:


- VS Sassoon Goddess Ionic Steam Straightener AU$179 (www.stylegoddess.com.au)


- Remington Shine Therapy Straightener AU$134 - the plates are infused with Avocado oil rich w/ VItamin E (www.shinetherapy.com.au)


- Marcos Hair straightener AU$150 (www.marcos-style.com)





So which of the above do you think I should buy? I want a straightener that I can use to straighten my hair as well as to curl and do flicks. Can anyone tell me if the VS goddess can do curls and flicks?





ThanksHelp with choosing a new hair straightener!!?
Remington Shine Therapy Straightener these ones look like they could be good any straighner with a ceramic plate are usually good!!





good luck deciding!!Help with choosing a new hair straightener!!?
Also, you might want to try the Biosilk straightener. But the top-of-the-line straightener is the Paul Brown, however. They're very pricey, but I've been able to find great prices on them via ebay.
I would say some straighteners by Tresemme are better if you really can't afford GHDs but if you can you should save up till you can afford them because they really are the best ones.
the vidal sasson i got was so horrible i could not even give it away-to get rid of it i mean- as it was soooo horrible...


remington sounds good
go for babyliss or tresseme

No comments:

Post a Comment