Friday, January 27, 2012

I have short hair, and looking for new hair straighteners?

I've had long hair since 2 months ago when I had it cut, and currently finding it hard to straighten my hair with my current hair straighteners.


I am currently using Remington teflon straighteners (can't remember the model), and would like to stick with this make.





I am welcome for any suggestions on how to make straightening my hair easier in the long run. I can't find a photo of how i have my hair currently, but if anyone has seen twilight, it's a slightly longer version of Alice's hair style.I have short hair, and looking for new hair straighteners?
Since you have short hair G.H.D's are not at all necessary try Toni %26amp; Guy they work a treat and are only 拢30!


Im a known stylist so i do know what im talking about.


xI have short hair, and looking for new hair straighteners?
i would suggest g.h.d straighteners, they tend to be quite good, with all different types of hair, short, curly,wavy, long etc
GHD do small thin straightners, i think they are mens But my friend who is a hairdresser, uses them on people with short hair and they work great.
You should get the really tiny straighteners from ghds. They're great for people with short hair because they're not huge and chunky.
Although you said you wanted to stick with the same make, GHD straightners do ones that are really thin like the width of 2 pencils !





Good luck in finding some!
I have short hair too, and use T2 detailers, got them for about 拢25, if you google them they will come up.





Otherwise GHDs for men are good.
GHD

No comments:

Post a Comment