Friday, January 27, 2012

New hair straighteners?

I have been using tre semme hair straighteners but they just dont seem to be the same as when i first got them!! I have heard that GHDs are meant to be pretty good. But just want some opinions from people so i can make my mind up also any other brands that people recommend! Thank you!New hair straighteners?
To be fair, GHD's are the best straighteners, but they do make the hair so straight, that its flat.



If you use them sparingly then I would opt for GHD's but if for everyday use maybe something a little less hot.



Polka straight hair isn't the ';look'; anymore, so I probably wouldn't waste my money on GHD's, have a look around and maybe you'll find something thats better for your hair, or you'll end up with split ends.



:)



EDIT : I bought GHD's a few years ago and they broke after two years, they have a very short life span.New hair straighteners?
GHDs are amazing, but very expensive...and mine broke after 2 years.

I have wavy hair and i use babyliss pro 230c.....they are fantastic and as good as the GHDs..they cost me 拢30 from boots. Got them about 2 years ago and they are still working lol...



http://www.amazon.co.uk/BaByliss-2085U-P/a>
visit the following url
You heard right, GHDs are the top straightener, completely worth it as they make your hair look great.
Everyone thinks GHDs are the best but they aren't. I got FHIs and they are much better than GHDs.
ghds are the best, no question about it, they last along time and are worth the money

No comments:

Post a Comment