Monday, January 30, 2012

In need of a new hair straightener.. but..?

I don't want a Chi. Which hair straightener do you have, and do you like it? I have curly/wavy hair, so I need a good one.





But I don't want to break the bank. I did that with my last one, at 250.00 and it just died this afternoon.In need of a new hair straightener.. but..?
I use a chi.. it works great for me. Got it for about $70 on saleIn need of a new hair straightener.. but..?
the maxi glide. google it. or heres a link.





http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/
I love the one my stylist has, a Paul Mitchell!
Infiniti by conair. It has four different temperatures. It's great!!! =)
GHD. they are AMAZING! most girls in ireland have them. they do my hair perfectly and i have tight curls. they cost 拢100 though. pricey but worth it.
GHD seriously couldnt live without them. they do everything. well worth every penny
ceramic conairs are decent. and they run 20-40 dollars.





paul mitchell is obviously a great one. you can find them new on Ebay for 100.
I got a 2-in-1 hair straightener and curling iron.





I bought it from Wal-Mart for only $30 and its amazing!





I absolutely love it!





With the hair straightener, I can also slightly curl my ends.





It is called Infiniti by Conair and it can adjust temperatures and it heats up real fast!
use CONAIR. im not kidding, its really good. you cn control the temperature and everything. its ceramic, so thats also a plus. and its no more than $25. it lasts long too. i trust it %26amp; recomment it :DD
i got my starightener for $110 and it is a baby bliss
I have Ion's Color Brilliance Wet-to-Dry flat iron. Around 80 or 90 dollars at Sally's, and periodically goes on sale. Its FRIGGEN FANTASTIC!! I have super-doopey pigtail curls. When I let my hair air dry, its an inch off my head, and 6 inches when straightened, no joke. This flat iron is high-quality ceramic, so you hair glides off the plate, no tug. Its also designed to lock in hair color, which it does do very well (I notice my red stays for like 3 weeks longer). Its also cute to boot. Its white and purple, with glitter embedded into the white parts. Sally's also has a 90 day return policy with receipt. So if you try an appliance there and don't like it, you can always take it back. You have nothing to lose. However, if it can straighten my head, it can definitely straighten yours.
I use a straightener on my hair everytime I wash and dry it.


I have tried 2 and spent over 200 on each. My newest one I purchased is an I.S.O. I got an incredible deal in a kiosk in a mall in San Antonio..and the straightener is INCREDIBLE!! It literally brings out the natural oils in my hair(my hair is dry) when I use it, and makes my hair shine~! I am totally amazed and love it! I highly recommend it. Its the best I have used, and has a lifetime warranty. My hair has actually looked and become healthier since I have been using it.


Hope this helps. I think they have a website as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment