Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can you recommend hair straighteners that really DO work?

I bought these in the sale and they're lousy:



http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>Can you recommend hair straighteners that really DO work?
GHD's ...



Don't even bother with any others.Can you recommend hair straighteners that really DO work?
coriolis is great. i got mine at a kiosk in the mall in northern virginia and bargained it down for $100. sounds expensive but worth it i promise. its amazing how shiny it makes your hair. no matter what the ppl selling them tell you all hair straighteners damage your hair but these 20 something dollar straighteners do worse. my coriolis supposedly ';heats your hair from the inside without damaging it'; which is probably just a sales pitch but hey it makes my uncontrollable curly hair shiny. well worth the $
I LOVE the ';Wet 2 Straight'; by Remington! It has high heat and leaves my hair looking amazing, not frizzy and fried like other straighteners do. My hair is naturally wavy, but I love wearing it straight. This straightener is so good, that even if I wore my hair curly in the morning, I can straighten it to go out at night without washing it and it still looks amazing!!!
Every woman i know says GHD's. My sister's been a hair dresser for 16 years and she also says they're the best although last year i bought my mrs F%26amp;D's and she said they worked just as good even though i went and got her GHD's this year.
When it comes to straighteners, go with CHI. They are used by professionals.

They are absolutely amazing! They heat up very quickly, too.

However, they are a little on the pricey side. Mine was $250 but I have to say, it was totally worth it! If you have the money, get one.



Plus, most of them work as great curling irons. So it's kind of two in one. Just make sure to get the rounded ones.
Get some straightening serum comb it through, then take small sections of hair and staighten it with a CHI for bone straight hair even for me and I have african american/ native american hair.

Or:

FHI, I use this, and no it's not a knock off CHI, lol. FHI IS a real brand

MaxiGlide's arent bad either.
Remmington.

i would say GHD's but there expensive: myn and 5 of my m8z broke within a week and 2 of my friends hair has broke,become weak and frail and can't fix it because of there heat.
I heard CHI has good straightening tongs.
my wife uses remington its the biz.
You cant go past a GHD, it really is saloon quality.
CHI for sure.
GHDs???



But vidal sassoon arent that bad
GHD`s all the way!
CHI
ghds

No comments:

Post a Comment