Friday, January 27, 2012

I need new hair straighteners. Recommendations?

I'm thinking of getting GHD's but i've heard a mix of opinions.


I have naturally thin and wavy hair. it waves up easily. usually by the time i get to work (15 minute walk) my hair has started to go wavey again, and gigs... i wont even go there.


what would you guys recomend?I need new hair straighteners. Recommendations?
I have recently been brought some GHD's and I think they are great my hair stays straight all day and my hair is naturally wavy too. Compared to my old hair straightners they are fantastic. I have got the mose recent up to date ones, I would definately recommend them, hope i helped :) xI need new hair straighteners. Recommendations?
i have an amika, it works great. my hair before took 30 minutes to straighten, now it takes only 5.





i heard alot of stylists use the chi, which is good as well.
I have naturally wavey hair too and i use coriolis straightners. They're brilliant. Keep my hair straight all day. Wouldn't be w/o them. :]
ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment