Friday, January 27, 2012

Corioliss hair straightener?!?!?

i was wondering if any of you have bought one of these straighteners and like it.is it good for all types of hair?? i was thinking about buying but im not sure if its good for my hair type.please tell me what ypu think about them..thanksCorioliss hair straightener?!?!?
i have one!!! it works well on my really thick and curly hair. it makes it look 1000x thinner! and it makes it really straightCorioliss hair straightener?!?!?
i have a chi but my sister has one and she has thick hair that's hard to get perfectly straight and the Straightener works amazing on her hair and our moms curly hair. and my aunt owns a hair salon and she trusts corioliss way better than other Straightener because they last longer.





hope i helped :)
I just bought one today. The lady at the stand used it on one side of my head. And it's like 8 hours later and my hair is still straight and shiny. I have wavy hair, and it worked really good on it. My mom has thinning hair, and she used it to curl her hair and it made it have a lot more volume. I got the red leopard print one. It comes with a lifetime guarantee, or mine did at least.





Hope I helped. : D
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment