Monday, January 30, 2012

Help....new hair straightener which one pls???

Can you recommend a good hair straightener, tell me why do you like it. I have thick curly long hair and I was using a remington but it died...it was ok not great.



Thank youHelp....new hair straightener which one pls???
A GHD!

seriously GHD's are the best and most reliable hair straighteners out there (well in my opinion they are lol). They're really good. It takes me Five minutes each day to straighten my curly hair and it will stay straight for over a week.

They work on ALL hair types. They're really good and they last an extremely long time.

They also DON'T fry your hair. They're amazing!

and if ever you accidently forget to turn it off and go out somewhere, it'll turn off by itself. =]

It also comes with other hair products when you buy one.

Look it up, it's worth it.Help....new hair straightener which one pls???
You should really wash your hair more than once a week, thats disgusting if you dont!

Report Abuse


Wel first off if you wont a good long lasting reliable flat iron you need to spend a little bit of money but its worth it. Everyone on here is going to tell you to use the CHI but i dont recommend it because its been used against my flat iron and SURPRISE SURPRISE my flat iron blew it out of the water. I use the Ion wet dry flat iron. It doesnt fry your hair because it has vents to release the steam. IF you dont dry your hair all the way for whatever reason it doesnt destroy your hair. and it truly leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It has multiple heat settings so you can use it for whatever you need!

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Ion-Wet-to-Dr/a>
I also have really thick curly hair and I use the Remington Wet to Straight. Its a really great straightener, it makes my hair really shiny and REALLY straight. I have inspired many of my friends to try it and the loved it and went and bought one.
a sedu! i love it. it has multiple heat settings and it gets my thick curly hair super smooth and super straight. you can only get it online though, but it is definitely worth it!
I am absolutly in love with the CHI line of straighteners. They're really great, but just don't forget to put on some protective product on your hair before straightening it.
use a chi or a wet to straight you want one tht gets really hot
  • buy cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment