Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Thinking About Buying a New Hair Straightener...?

*I've heard that if you buy/use a cheap hair straightener, your hair will age by several years - Is this true???



*If price were to be taken out of the equation, what would be the ideal straightener to use???



*Bringing price back into the matter, what would be a good straightener brand to use that won't age or destroy my hair???



*I live in Australia - If that needs to be known to answer my question...



Thankyou!!!



:)



:)



:)I'm Thinking About Buying a New Hair Straightener...?
hey im aussie too!

all straighteners fry your hair unless you use heat protectant i have a remington one it was only $40 and works good i now always use heat protect becuase my hair used to be really dry before i did now its in great condition i dont think the price matter at all mine goes up to 230 deegrees and heats up in about 10 seconds

in my opinion in works fineI'm Thinking About Buying a New Hair Straightener...?
*Not ';age'; specifically, but it will fry up a lot faster.

*Ceramic straighteners are the best. They don't fry your hair as bad(also use heat protection sprays) and they have more heat and heat up faster.

*I got a generic brand(generic doesn't necessarily mean bad quality) for $50 and it works great. Just make sure you buy heat protection sprays so they don't damage your hair as much and defrizzes it more. I got mine at Sally's but I'm not sure if those are in Australia. I know a very popular brand of straighteners are CHI. I think ceramic straighteners there can get as low as around $70, maybe cheaper. Then they can also get up into the $200 range.
I got a hair straightener for christmas.. and it's one of the best christmas presents i've ever gotten.



My one was pretty damn expensive, but I know that a lot of hair Straighteners require you to spray a chemical in your hair to prevent it from getting damaged. My one is great because it's a lot like an iron.. You fill a compartment with water and it releases steam, so my hair straightener doesn't require you to use any hair chemicals. When you think about it, even though it was pretty damn expensive, you save more money in the long run from not buying hair chemicals.



One thing I would recommend without a doubt is getting a hair straightener that doesn't require you to spray protective chemicals in your hair.



My straighteners brand is VS Sassoon.





Good luck.
cheap hair straighteners don't age the hair as such but they do fry it up and create split ends faster than a more expensive one would

to reduce the damage i would recommend using a thermal resist spray i use redken thermal resist it is very affective and Only costs about $25



if you dont want to pay much you cant go wrong with a Remington,

but do not get the wet2Straight one straightening wet hair will make bad split ends faster Remington hair straighteners only cost about $60 in target or kmart



if you dont mind paying a little more GHD is also very very good
No! You must always always always use heat protection spray. They say that they coat the hair but it really does do damage if you don't. You can't go wrong with GHD. My friends and my Mum have one and they last a long time. They use them at the hair salon I go to. Invest in one :) Don't buy a CHI. While they are good while they last, they break so much faster and have so many problems with the cords. It is hell trying to return them as well.
i have a vs sasoon straightner that you flick a little switch and it changes to a curler, it does the job and gets pretty hot. i think they all fry your hair its not natural to do that too it and i guess it depends how much you use it p.s im aussie too
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
Well cheap brands overall harm the hair more, it fries your hair.



Uhmm try something like Wet2Straight if you're on a budget.



If you aren't on a budget i recommend the Sedu, GHD, or the Chi.



You're Welcome (:
GHDS :)



the white ones are hot
GHD's



(Good Hair Day's)

AMAZING HAIR WORK!!!!!!
ghd's! expensive, but you get what you pay for i think. always use a heat protection spray whatver you buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment