Monday, January 30, 2012

My new hair straightener smells horrible..?

I just recently bought a new hair straightener, and I noticed the smell that it gives out smells horrible! It's not because of the products I use or if it's burning my hair, it came like that.





The first time I turned it on, it smelled disgusting while heating up. What can I do to make this go away.





%26amp; please do not give me tips on how to clean my hair straightener, I know how to and the smell isn't because of my hair.My new hair straightener smells horrible..?
that happened to my old straightener but after like 6 months so i just got a new one. but if you just bought it maybe it's like whatever you let it heat up on burning.


i don't knowMy new hair straightener smells horrible..?
Sometimes this happens with new straightener. I don't know what yours smells like but mine smelt a bit funny when I got it but after a few uses it went away, it could just be the coating they have put on it, like the teflon or something. If it doesn't go away you could return it but it should disappear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment