Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener. Any suggestions?

Ok, so I've had my Conair hair straightener since 6th grade (I'm a junior in high school now) and I loved it but just recently it went all stupid; It'll warm up and that little red light that tells me its warm will stop flashing and stay on and then after I use it for a few minutes it's like it just stops keeping itself warm and the red light will start flashing again so it cools down and then I have to set it down and let it warm up again. And it takes me twice as long to do my hair because I have to let it warm back up about 6-8 times. So I'm fed up with it and want a new straightener. I don't want to go over about $40 or so but I want something that's going to get the job done and not completely destroy my hair, although I am aware that no matter what straightener you buy you're going to get heat damage. What brand should I get? Should I stick to Conair? Or try something new? Also I don't exactly want to go to some special salon or something to get a straightener so let's stick to places like Target and Wal Mart :)I need a new hair straightener. Any suggestions?
i just bought a vidal sasson straighter at target (its lime green, but comes in pink, blue, and i think some other color) for $30 , it works great (:





its called a nano or something .I need a new hair straightener. Any suggestions?
Well I just came from the store and Conair has this NEW STRAIGHTNER by Conair INFINITI. Its really nice, it can be flipped into a curling iron too! And would advise you to stick with conair. I love it. And mind you that I have african american hair which needs an excessive amount of heat tp straighten and it straightens mine very well! Also it does not damage my hair, I love it.
Okay well Kmart and most places should have the Remington hair Straightners which are awesome! They are well priced and are just as good as the salon GHD's
if you don't want to go above $40 then maybe revlon... but if you can save your money up i would strongly suggest either a chi or sedu. u can get a chi for about $80+ on folica.com or at ulta. they work AMAZING and don't damage ur hair like a conair could..

No comments:

Post a Comment