Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener?!?

school is starting soon, and i need to go buy a new straighteners. my hair is very thick and wavy. i need one with a heat setting that will straighten my hair properly. also, i'd like something that heats up quickly. one more thing: nothing toooo expensive! thanks! (sry if i spelled straightener wrong)I need a new hair straightener?!?
Go to Marshalls, Walgreens, Walmart. They sell straighteners between $20-$30. Also try Sally's Beauty Supply( That's where I got mine).



Good luck. (:I need a new hair straightener?!?
make sure you look at the heat setting. mine goes up to 30

and if you put it on 30 it seems to work just fine. my hair is long

and thick. i dont reallly think it is necessary for it to heat up quickly..

it seems like if it takes a while it gets hotter. just plug it in as soon as you get up then go do something else and give it time to get nice and hot.
Get a chi. I know their kind of expensive but it's completely worth it. I have one and once I used my friends that she got for $30 and it didn't even work half as well. I had thick hair but I got it thinned. You should too, it will be easier to straighten and if you have really thick hair than it should still be thick even if you get it thinned. Good luck!
hey! my hair is really fuzzy when washed so i use a black ghd! it so good it meets everything you have said!! you can buy it cheap it heats up quick and it will control that frizz!! :) its quick and easy to use plus you can make waves and curls with it!



hope this helps?! :)
I have a remington professional which has heat setting and it heats up quick. It is really good I only got it for 40 bucks and I have coarse, thick, frizzy curly hair and this does the job.
HAI convertable iron, it heats up in 30 seconds or so has temperature control and works great. Better than Chi or Sedu.

You can order it on folica.com it's about 75 bucks on sale right now.



Here's the link: http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a>
i got the perfect one, laste me 2 years, i have thick wavy hair, and you can even use in with wet hair...http://www.folica.com/Remington_Wet_2_d4/a>



i got mine at traget though, and i think it was 20 there
Get something by either conair or bedhead.

I have the conair nano silver tormaline infused 1 inch straightener.

It works REALLY good.

Ion diffusier, floating plates, it has everything.

Its about 70 dollars
instyler



help meeee



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
I've used Revlon straighteners and they always work. The thin ones also make it easier to get to the roots for really straight hair.
infinity by Conair!!!! mine was about $60
INSTYLER
I recommend just a big straightener. Read the package and make sure it gets really hot! That should do it. :)
Go with Conair, I have a black and yellow one (I named it Bumble bee ((transformers)))

No comments:

Post a Comment