Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have $40 and I want to buy either a new hair straightener or some black flats. What should I buy?

I have a hair straightener it's Revlon and I've had it for like 4 or 5 years now and it doesn't work that well anymore. I'm thinking I should get Remington, I saw it on sale the other day for $40.



But I really want some Steve Madden black flats. I don't have any solid black flats.





What should I buy? Hair straightener or black flats?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31/a>

http://images.buzzillions.com/images_pro/a>I have $40 and I want to buy either a new hair straightener or some black flats. What should I buy?
ooh the remington's great. i have the remington tstudio tourmaline with 2.25 inch pink ceramic plates and i love it! it works so great and leaves my hair silky smooth and straight for the whole day.

the black flats are okay. i'm not really crazy about them. i would rather get a cheaper and more simple patent black flat with a bow.

so i would spend the 40 bucks on the straightener.

=]I have $40 and I want to buy either a new hair straightener or some black flats. What should I buy?
black flats wear out in say, a year or so. but straightener will last a pretty long time, and you'll probably be using it more than those black flats. (i use my straightener almost every day).



i say buy the straightener first, and save up your money again for those adorable black flats later. :]
Buy a cheaper straightener and you might have enough for both no.

Vidal Sasoon straighteners by the way are FANTASTIC , just a little bit of info for you .
I would go for the straightener, because Steve Madden heels will either 1. Go on sale or 2. Go out of style while a hair straightener will be used alot!
hey i have that straighter

i'd get the straighter

flats can wait =]







answer mine thanx

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
personally i would get the straightener cuz you will just grow out of the shoes.and you could use it everyday but u wont use the shoes every day
straightener. people notice ur hair before your feet. :)
straightener! u probably hav alot of shoes.



fyi (well this is coming from a girl who doesn't care about shoes and buys a million hair products) lol
straightener definitely.
straightener =]
its actually reallly up to you know one can tell you how to spend money.
Neither, save your cash ( you will need it).

No comments:

Post a Comment