Monday, January 30, 2012

New Hair Straightener?

I plan on buying a new hair straightener this weekend, but don't know which one to get (there are so many different kinds!). I don't want a really cheap one, but I don't want to spend $200 either.





Which one should I get? I want my hair to look smooth and silky, and not to be frizzy/dry/have flyaways when I use it.New Hair Straightener?
I understand you're not wanting to spend an /ungodly/ amount on a straightener,


but! I have to recommend a Sedu straightener.


It's a liiiitttlllee pricey.


(about %26lt; $100 or so on the internet, last I checked.)


But COMPLETELY worth it. It lasts better than CHI straighteners and completely eliminates frizz/flyaways.


Also it makes your hair silky and smooth.





The only thing you have to be careful of, is dryness (especially if you straighten everyday like I do), but this can be easily fixed with any one of the multitude of hair protectants and serums.





Hope this helps!New Hair Straightener?
You should go to beauty supply store and ask the sales clerk what would work best for your hair type. What works for someone else might not work for you.
I just got a Remington Salon Pro Wet 2 Straight Nano Gold and I love it. I've been straightening my hair everyday and it looks smooth and shiny, even though my hair usually is pretty crap and wavy with heaps of flyaways.
SEDU!


It's only 80 bucks %26amp; it's the BEST thing out there.
-CHI($125)


-Bedhead($70)


-Sedu($65)


-Solia($75)


-Herstyler($119)


-Garnier fructis serum(hot ironing serum)$5


-L'Or茅al hot studio(serum) $10


-Hot tools($78


Babyliss($150)


-FHI($55)





http://www.folica.com/





Good Luck!=D
I would say that when u go shopping only bring enough money that you want to spend. NO CREDIT CARDS NO DEBIT CARDS!!!! Then you can only spend what you brought. Then after looking at prices look at the quality. Ask your friends who straighten their hair what kind they use! You can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment