Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm looking for a new hair straightener?

any suggestions? i don't want to spend too much. under $50 would be great.I'm looking for a new hair straightener?
Remington wet 2 straight works great on dry hair. It says it's also for wet, but it takes a long time to dry it. But like I said, it's great on dry hair and will straighten it in one stroke when it's on the high setting. It costs about $25.I'm looking for a new hair straightener?
I just bought the Remington wet2straight and wasn't sure how well it would work since it was less than $25 dollars but I was happy it work quite well. I haven't tried it on wet hair yet but I probably won't after reading some of the other answers. Even so the wet2straight is good choice at a good price. I bought mine at walmart but I've seen it a few other places as well so it should be easy for you to find.
Ion straightners are great! I'm not sure exactly how much they cost but they do a great job without causing a lot of frizz!
It is one of those things where you get what you pay for. I have a CHI turbo, it was about $89 and I love it!





I had a cheaper Conair one and it died on me after a couple of months.
I use the Remington wet2straight. It works sooooooooo well. It actually doesn鈥檛 work on wet hair very well. It smells burnt and doesn鈥檛 really straighten it. But the reason it works so well with dry hair is because it has higher temperatures than other (not pro) straighteners because it is suppose to work on wet hair. My hair is realy thick and curly, and it works really well. I normally put it on 28 (the highest is 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment