Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a new hair straightener?

So I need a new straightener and I was just wondering what brand should I get/ what is they best straightener you have used so far?I need a new hair straightener?
wet to dry

you can get it at walmartI need a new hair straightener?
Ive used everything, and by that I mean EVERYTHING. My mom is a hairdresser on Newbury street so I started with a conair when I was 7 and worked my way up to one of my mom's $ 700 professional straighteners...

But my very favorite was the corioliss that I recently tried and bought.

It straightens AND softens, and can even make AMAZING bouncy curls. The straightener I bought was only $80 and you can upgrade any time by returning it and paying less than half of the upgrade's price.



The site is very cool : http://www.corioliss.com/

and has how-to videos along with an online store.
i use the kiyoseki. but i've heard the chi is amazing as well. if you're going to get a straightener, it's probably wise to invest money into it, because the cheaper ones damage hair, and don't even do a good job of straightening evenly. [:
Chi is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time it was one of first straighteners made. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.



I hope I helped,

If you want some cute style to try with your new straightener try these tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2/a>



XOoXo,

B.
Chi or a GVP



Chi straighteners are the best by WAY FAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment